Weekends are always precious; 2 golden days without any liability and overflowing with possibilities. Fortunately, Sydney has got enough happening to ensure you do not spend the days indoors orgy-watching TV and instead explore absorbing art, new bars, and feasting yourself through food shops.
How can you enjoy the weekends in Sydney along with your family?
· Take in the wonderful views while kayaking on Sydney Harbour. A double paddle-boat comes in at just $40 for one hour at Rose Bay Aquatic Hire.
· Go back to the earlier times by discovering the abominable antiques of Goat Island's captive past.
· Pamper yourself in a classic high tea for two at Vaucluse House Tearooms. For $45 per person, you will receive an amazing selection of tea, sweet and appetizing treats and sparkle wine.
· Go for a walk along the astounding Bondi to Bronte bank, as it is free of cost.
· Participate in a Ghost Tour of The Rocks. And beware the actual stories of hangings, murders, and hauntings.
· Delve into the home and workplace of acclaimed Australian artist Brett Whiteley in Surry Hills.
· Pick bikes at just $20 for an hour at Centennial Park.
· Absorb the wonderful views at Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool at just $6 entry per head (adult).
· Enjoy a budget-friendly and relaxing afternoon under the sun at Concord Bowling Club. Barefoot bowls there cost just $10 per person with bowling green access for four hours.
· Surf lovers can visit Royal National Park's Garie Beach, popular for its swells and isolation. Car entry to the park is just $11.
So there are ample fun ways which are relaxing at the same time to make your weekends refreshing.